Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not send texts to some of my contacts

i Ian unable to send text message to some of my contacts. What is the problem and how do I correct it?

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 4:30 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 2:43 PM in response to otsie

Hi otsie,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are having trouble sending text messages to some of your contacts. To begin troubleshooting this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the steps outlined in the following article.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If the issue continues, can you provide more information about the situation? Can you ever send text messages to any of these contacts, or do they never go though? What happens when you press the send button? Are there any errors or alerts? Is there anything these contacts that you are unable to text have in common? Do they all have iPhones, other brand phones, or a mixture of both? Are they all in the same country? Do they all use the same carrier? Anything that you think stands out would be useful.

Best regards

I can not send texts to some of my contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.