Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

End of Hope

Hello dear all good apple?
Sorry to disturb you but I'm here for a little outflow, you just lost a customer, but it was not because of the quality as the products are impeccable, love heart home use something you build with such perfection.
Had a macbook pro retina 16GB, 1TB ssd, a beautiful, perfect machine, it was like a son to me, as a software developer was magnificent, I have no words to say how much he loved that macbook.
I had to walk with my mac it was my work tool.
But something terrible happened, coming back home happy life because it was my birthday and wanted to kiss my wife, I was robbed, took me the good stuff I liked, I called the police but no one could find.
When I got home my wife had prepared a surprise party when I opened the door and she screamed surprise, I was sad again because it was my first birthday after marriage and she had prepared a beautiful surprise that ended up being spoiled by my sorrow and sadness when I told her that she had been assaulted, she knew how important it was for me and for us that computer, after he helped ensure the support of our family.
I that not just still pay the macbook, was a friend who lived in the US and had bought for him, so I begged him to sell it gave in, even I had just bought an apple care because the warranty was at the end.
I am writing this email with great sadness because today I lost the hope of finding, tracking the apple could not help me unfortunately.
Love the products of you heart, I have no complaint however come through this report that I will not be a consumer product in Brazil is very expensive for me to buy another.
I'm so sorry
Best Regards

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 3:36 PM

2 replies

End of Hope

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.