Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with volume decreases even with the highest volume

I've been having the a problem with IOS8 which is about the volume. I find that messing with the scrubbing fixes the volume. For instance, if the sound is low, I use the slider to skip further ahead in the song, that somehow tricks the music back to loud. I then move the slider back to the beginning of the song. How can i permanently fix this without doing the same thing again and again?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 3:34 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 2:18 PM in response to irsfiq

Hi there irsfiq,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, there's an issue with the volume dropping on your iPhone 5s. The article linked below provides a lot of great troubleshooting tips that will resolve most sound related issues on iOS devices.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Ciao.

problems with volume decreases even with the highest volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.