Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to sync my itunes library to my iphone but there is no option to do so! 've clicked the music tab under my phone and instead of the "sync music" checkbox, there is only an "icloud music library is turned on" message

all I want is to sync my library to my phone. I can sync everything else (movies, aps, photos) just not the music. there's literally no option to do so.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 4:24 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 5:14 PM in response to Goblin_TMYM

Either you enable iCloud Music Library on both iTunes and the device, in which case content added to the iTunes library becomes available to your device in what will generally be a 256k ACC stream or download, or you disable iCloud Music Library on the device so that you can either manually manage or automatically sync the device with your library. You can't use iCloud Music Library and sync with iTunes, it's one or the other.

tt2

I am trying to sync my itunes library to my iphone but there is no option to do so! 've clicked the music tab under my phone and instead of the "sync music" checkbox, there is only an "icloud music library is turned on" message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.