Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Playlists Gone

I used ITunes about two weeks ago and everything worked fine. My playlists were visible on the left and if I made a purchase I simply dragged it from my purchases list to my iPod.

Today I plugged in my iPod and when I click on my iPod in iTunes I can see my playlists, but they don't show up on the bottom left which would be my playlists as listed on iTunes. They appear to be the default iTunes playlists. Also, when I try to drag a purchase to my iPod it won't let me do it. The playlists are grayed out on my iPod, they show them but I can't drag any purchases over to them.

The only change I made was I authorized home sharing, but I did that via email invitation from my wife and home sharing on iTunes shows as turned off so I don't see how that could impact anything, but it's the only change I made so mentioning it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 5:01 PM

See Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash.

tt2

3 replies

iTunes Playlists Gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.