Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello? i have an i pod tuch it wont turn on it only shows the logo i need help i tried tried pressing the middle button and the top button the logo only shows i tried to connect it to the laptop it wont work what should i do pleas help

hello? i have an i pod tuch it wont turn on it only shows the logo i need help i tried tried pressing the middle button and the top button the logo only shows i tried to connect it to the laptop it wont work what should i do pleas help

iPod touch, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 4:54 PM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 2:48 PM in response to haneenbs

Howdy Haneebs,

It sounds like you are unable to see your iPhone in iTunes when you connect it to your computer. Depending on whether you have a Mac or a PC you will need to use either of these two articles to help troubleshoot that:

If you don't see your connected device in iTunes for Mac

or

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.