Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create new playlist, it shows album art. MAKE IT STOP

iTunes 12.2.1.16.

I create a lot of playlists because I use iTunes for DJing on Second Life and internet radio. I create a new playlist and the songs I drag in there using this version of iTunes are showing the album artwork and not all the columns that I need to see, like length for the individual songs, and the artwork takes up too much room so I don't get a nice, compact view of the music that's going to be played.

I know I've done it before but can't find the optoin to remove the album art and get me back to the view that was the most useful for me - other than duplicating an older playlist, renaming it and removing all the songs to add new. That's a pain.

How do I make it stop doing this, or even how do I get the new playlist back to the way I want it?

Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10), 15 inch Mid 2012, 8GB RAM

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 7:37 PM

Oops, did some more searching and actually found my answer in this thread. Album artwork in the playlists iTunes 12

1 reply

Create new playlist, it shows album art. MAKE IT STOP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.