Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a negative balance with Apple and cannot access my library or cloud documents, I do not have access to a working Mac or PC, is there any way to view an exhaustive account history?

I do not have access to a Mac or PC, is there any to view an exhaustive account history (with actual money transactions) on either my iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or even my LG smart phone? I've tried entering every card I have; all four were declined even though one I know without any doubt had just under $50 available to use. I'm afraid my son may have secretly figured out my password long ago. Thank you for your help.

Apple account -OTHER, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:48 PM

The only way to access your account transactions is using a computer with iTunes.

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies

I have a negative balance with Apple and cannot access my library or cloud documents, I do not have access to a working Mac or PC, is there any way to view an exhaustive account history?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.