Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

Hi All, I'm new to this community, but since Apple Support has not been able to help me, I will try this way. I'm using "Photos" a lot but ever since I upgraded from iPhotos to Photos the feature of buying a photo book or card etc. this function does not work? I get the instant feedback that: "

"Butik ikke tilgængelig Butikken opdateres i øjeblikket. Vi er tilbage igen om lidt.” - this is danish but it translates into something like this: "Shop is not available. The shop is being upgraded. We will be back in just a little while" ??? This has bee going on ever since the upgrade, about 3 months i guess. I have contacted Apple several times, they even locked into my computer getting "log files" but so far they have not bee able to help me?? I using this function in my work, so it is very very frustrating that it does not work... Does any of you out there have any suggestions about what to do???

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4), photos

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:11 AM

7 replies

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.