Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems I problems with my iPhone 5 battery

I have just swooped from an iPhone 4s to an iPhone 5 and the battery doesn't seem to last for very long at all. My partner gave me this phone and had it for a two year contract before moving on to an iPhone 6. Is the iPhone 5 known for a shorter battery life? Any help or suggestions on saving the life of the battery would be grateful. I have already closed all open apps and turned down the brightness as well as keeping 3G off unless needed! Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:42 AM

May be you have issued with battery. If you are using other charger not original apple charger its decrease your iPhone battery life. Always use original apple charger to charge battery.

You can also check battery setting and try to reset your Phone. if problem still please contact to apple service center and ask them to check your battery

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 12:42 AM in response to MrsKemp

May be you have issued with battery. If you are using other charger not original apple charger its decrease your iPhone battery life. Always use original apple charger to charge battery.

You can also check battery setting and try to reset your Phone. if problem still please contact to apple service center and ask them to check your battery

Problems I problems with my iPhone 5 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.