Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I download a song on an account I've had open for many years. I can't even contact Apple at this point. They seem to be unresponsive to their long-time customers and I don't understand why. Is there a special phone number?

Why can't I download a song on an account I've had open for many years. I can't even contact Apple at this point. They seem to be unresponsive to their long-time customers and I don't understand why. Is there a special phone number? Is it time to switch to Android at this point? What is the problem with Apple blocking my purchases all of a sudden? They seem like they have no one available to help with this problem.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:10 PM

1 reply

Jul 27, 2015 11:58 PM in response to trashdump

What happens when you try to download it ? Does it show in Purchased as being available for redownloading ? if the rights-holder has removed it form the store, or you've moved countries since buying it, then you can't redownload it - if it doesn't show check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If it shows but doesn't download then what have you tried e.g. logging out and back into your account, soft-reset of the phone etc ?

If you want to contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Why can't I download a song on an account I've had open for many years. I can't even contact Apple at this point. They seem to be unresponsive to their long-time customers and I don't understand why. Is there a special phone number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.