Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5S 16GB stopped charging.The problem repeated in 7 months after got a replaced handset.

Had purchased a iphone 5S 16 GB in march 2014.In November 2014 phone stopeed charging & battery started draing upto 0%.Apple service provider dignosed the issue & replaced me with a new handset as it fall within warranty period.Now the same problem occurred on 25/7/2015.When visited Apple service centre of Ahmedabad/Gujarat/India,3-4 other Apple cusomers were there with same problem.The service engineer replied evevryone with same answer that you all have power socket problem & you need to replace the handset as it is nonrepairable.Now they quoted me INR 23600/ as replacement estimate.That's utter non-sense.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3, null

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 10:12 PM

2 replies

My iphone 5S 16GB stopped charging.The problem repeated in 7 months after got a replaced handset.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.