Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What software can help me extract my photos from an itunes backup FOR FREE!

My iphone 4 is busted, I am locked out of it, the light display is broken and I need to get these important photos from the backup! I am only a teenager and I cannot afford to pay for a software! Please help me! 🙂

iPhone 4, Not sure what OS

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:59 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 6:10 AM in response to MyPhotosBringAlotOfMemories

Which kind of photos?

Photos missing after iOS upgrade - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4362944?answerId=19787456022#19787456022 - different groupings for photos on mobile device and recovery options

If these are camera roll photos have you tried connecting the device to a computer and use a camera photo downloader? I use a Mac so I can't be more specific but I know although my ancient computer cannot run an iTunes which will sync with my wife's iPhone I can download photos from it using my camera browser utility because they are stored in a different area and it acts just like my Canon and Panasonic cameras when attached.

What software can help me extract my photos from an itunes backup FOR FREE!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.