Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airport extreme pre sales support

I have wide area of showroom and looking for wifi device to cover whole my showroom in apple product.

and want to know that is it working as repeater because one can not enough so I can buy 2 device.

which one is good airport extreme 802.11n or 5 th gen.

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:05 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 1:38 AM in response to maulikadarji

You can extend the range of a wi-fi network by using more than one Apple wireless airport

and some ideas are available in the Support pages online.

• Wi-Fi base stations: Extending the range of your wireless network by adding additional Wi-Fi base stations - Apple Suppo…

There are some dated articles, from third-party sites and perhaps some adequate that may

cover newer hardware configurations using Apple airport hardware and setup software. It

is possible to use AirPort Express model units to relay and expand, and have them all be

seen as one wi-fi address; otherwise each device will naturally attempt to be a single source.

Here's an example of an older article that discusses how to extend new AirPort with older AirPort Extreme

http://mclarenblog.com/2013/08/13/how-to-extend-new-airport-with-an-older-airpor t-extreme/

Several details about this topic are covered in the Support section for AirPort, that also by nature of the

beast, will cover items about the Time Capsule wi-fi unit that may also be configured into a network.

However a public network may need to have any private archive or backups held in secure reserve.

This support site covers AirPort products and Time Capsule among other details.

• AirPort + Wi-Fi = Apple Support:

http://www.apple.com/support/airport/

You should be able to also configure third-party wi-fi hardware by use of the Apple system software.

However the other brands may or may not work with uniformity across a shared expanse.

In any event...

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

Airport extreme pre sales support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.