Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resume playback

I am sorry if this has been posted before but I cannot find it anywhere. This is a major issue as every other player out there can resume where it left off after closing it. I already know about the "Remember playback position", but that only resumes that song from where it last was not the playlist or stream you were on. The "Remember playback position" is actually annoying in the sense that when you re-open iTunes and start playing, once playback hits that song again it jumps to the last position it was at in the song. I want the playlist/stream to return to the last position in was at and continue playing the song I was listening to. What is so difficult about that. Every one of iTunes competitors can do it, I want to stay with iTunes as it has a larger music selection for streaming but this is a major mark against it.

Windows 8

Posted on Jul 27, 2015 9:56 PM

There are no replies.

Resume playback

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.