Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

windows 8.1 wont download icloud photos

I have windows 8.1 and i am having problems setting up the icloud to download photos into my photo stream. Icloud photos are enabled and so is sharing and the desktop file has been created but no photos are downloaded from the icloud? If i select a photo for family sharing it will download, but normal pictures will not. The pictures that i take with my iphone will appear in the cloud and on my ipad but not on the PC. Would appreciate any help please.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 3:28 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2015 9:33 AM in response to bfsutts

I'm having the same problem. When I look in the logfile, I see the following error message(s): [6388 @ Wed Jul 29 13:43:48 2015] [com.apple.console ApplePhotoStreamsDownloader.exe] Property list invalid for format: 100 (property lists cannot contain objects of type 'CFURL')

There are other error messages subsequent to this, but this one seems to be the underlying culprit.

windows 8.1 wont download icloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.