Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music wont play

Since the new ios updated to 8.4 my music hasnt played without connecting to the internet on my iphone 5s i recently cancelled my membership to the new music thing because i couldnt pay it and my music is shaded grey and unable to play until i connect to the internet my itunes on my computer also wont let me drag my music to my phone since my itunes on my computer updated also my friend said something about turning icloud on the music or something and i did that and clicked merge but nothing happened and when i went back on the settings it was unticked like i hadnt touched it i tried putting icloud sharing on again but it kept unclicking and wouldnt stay on please help i really want to be able to play my music, ive tried resetting my phone but it didnt overcome the problem and it says that i dont have any music when i click on music available offline, but i had loads before the update i really dont understand can someone please help me and it seems im the only one having this problem?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:17 AM

There are no replies.

Music wont play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.