Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use Multi Windows on IPAD?

It will be useful if i can use multi windows on Ipad. I found the app to split multi windows for browser but didn't find the app to use multi windows for others app.

iPad 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:28 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2015 6:17 AM in response to Yuii24

Yes, however you can not use it just yet. You can not do it with iOS 8.4 .

A lot of multitasking features will be available in iOS 9 which is now in Beta stage and will have the final release to all supported devices this Fall/Autumn. iOS 9 will have Multitasking features called Slide Over, Split view and Picture in Picture mode. Slide Over will let you open another app by sliding from the side and get back to the app you were using easily without switching apps. Split view allows you to run two apps simultaneously side by side. Picture in Picture allows you to have another app (usually a video from another app) running in a small (resizable) window while you do other stuff. See the features here : http://www.apple.com/ios/ios9-preview/#ipad

Note that this feature is exclusive to the iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, and iPad Mini 3. The Split view is ONLY available with the iPad Air 2. (and obviously future iPads)

Although iOS 9 is in beta stages and is mainly intended for developers right now, Apple has for the first time introduced public Betas for iOS so now you can try iOS 9 Beta (before launch) for free without a developer account. beta.apple.com and this link might help you. You can also try searching in YouTube for video tutorials. NOTE : IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO INSTALL BETA OS ON YOUR MAIN OR PERSONAL DEVICE.

Hope this helped.

Can I use Multi Windows on IPAD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.