Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got the photos using "Transfer" effect with my i pone 5s camera. After I transfer that image to my computer. But this effect not that images so how get that images with that effect

I got the photos using "Transfer" effect with my i pone 5s camera. After I transfer that image to my computer. But this effect not that images so how get that images with that effect?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 2:29 AM

Your question is not clear at all. Can you try posing in your native language. We will figure it out from there.

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 4:02 AM in response to dulan.thapni

Aha, you took a photo with a filter effect and when you transfer the photo, you don't see the effect. Is this correct?

Apple devices use a non-destuctive filter, meaning the photo exists in a form without the filter applied, and some additional data that tells compatible viewers about how to apply the effect.

So, in order to see the effect, you must use a compatible photo viewer or "export" the photo and email it to yourself. See this thread for more information: iPhone isn't transferring photos taken with built-in filters

I got the photos using "Transfer" effect with my i pone 5s camera. After I transfer that image to my computer. But this effect not that images so how get that images with that effect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.