Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can anyone do the trouble shooting of my iPhone 5s

can anyone experiencing after resetting and do the trouble shooting i know in this community only showing is logo and green light in the screen of my iPhone 5s

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 4:35 AM

5 replies

Jul 28, 2015 4:45 AM in response to Chardy.g1012

Have you tried using the recovery mode to connect the iPhone to the computer running iTunes? The instructions are in http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1212 but note that the recovery mode will erase all content on the iPhone so you will need a backup to restore your data or it will be lost.

If the recovery mode does not work it is time to take the iPhone to an Apple store genius bar to have the technicians check it out.

can anyone do the trouble shooting of my iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.