Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is not turning on ( when i plugged my iphone because it was swiched off due to low battery, it showed sign of charging ( four red lines) . But, suddenly lines are dissappeard and my phone is not turning on even tough i pressed the buttons

iphone 5 is not turning on

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:15 AM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 6:49 AM in response to Iamgodagaa

When an iPhone battery is completely drained it may take 30 minutes or more before the iPhone responds. After 30 minutes on the charger reset the iPhone. Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

If the phone restarts let it continue charge until the battery is 100%. If the phone does not restart make an appointment at an Apple Store to have your device examined by a technician. Or contact Apple Support. Be sure to back up your device before taking or sending it to Apple.

my iphone is not turning on ( when i plugged my iphone because it was swiched off due to low battery, it showed sign of charging ( four red lines) . But, suddenly lines are dissappeard and my phone is not turning on even tough i pressed the buttons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.