Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New PC, yes authorized, iTunes music doesn't show up from cloud. What do I need to do?

This is the second new PC in two weeks because the first one failed shortly out of the box.... Before the first one failed, I followed the instructions to access my iTunes-purchased music from the cloud and it worked. I'm pretty sure I did the same thing on this new box (including deauthorizing all computers from the iTunes store, then authorizing this one [and also deauthorizing and authorizing this one again when it didn't work])... And once I click 'My Music' it's still empty every time... Just gives me the two buttons "Go to the iTunes store" and "Scan for Media," the latter of which does nothing. I miss my music! How do I access it?

Windows 8

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:14 AM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 6:18 AM in response to minchie

Howdy minchie,

It sounds as if you got one new computer, downloaded the music you purchased from iTunes into it, the computer failed and was replaced, and you are having an issue with being unable to get to the music again, is that right?

To download your past iTunes purchases - music, movies, TV shows, etc - from the iTunes Store, follow the steps in this article - Download past purchases from iTunes.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best to you.

New PC, yes authorized, iTunes music doesn't show up from cloud. What do I need to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.