Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having trouble connecting my iPad and Printer with Virgin WiFi. It seems the iPad only will connect with the 5G and the printer the 2G. Is this the problem as I see they should be both on same WiFi.

Trying to connect iPad to printer on Virgin Media WiFi. Printer only will log on to 2G side, while iPad will only log on to 5G side. Will recognise printer and process print jobs, but printer remains unresponsive. Suspect the disparity on the WiFi the problem ? Any thoughts.

iPad Mini, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 4:49 AM

There are no replies.

I am having trouble connecting my iPad and Printer with Virgin WiFi. It seems the iPad only will connect with the 5G and the printer the 2G. Is this the problem as I see they should be both on same WiFi.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.