Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to enable facetime in my iphone 6 from dubai in indis

BOUGHT IPHONE 6 FROM DUBAI . NEED HELP ON ENALING THE FACETIME ON MY IPHONE 6 . CURRENTLY USING IN INDIA.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:41 AM

You can't. FaceTime is permanently disabled on iPhones sold in UAE and KSA and will be disabled on phones sold in other countries in the Middle East if they are used on a foreign carrier.

If you need/want FaceTime, and you intend to use the phone in India, then buy a phone in India.

3 replies

Aug 17, 2015 6:01 AM in response to hemantgta

Dear Hemantgta

I have a problem which is kind of similar to yours, with this deference that my iPhone is not AE/A, mine is LL/A which is supposed to support FaceTime.

I wounder if the below mentioned issues are the same for your device or not, would you please check them and inform me about the result?

1) There is no FaceTime icon neither on the Home Page nor in the Settings menu, but in Settings/Notifications you can find the FaceTime icon !!!

2) When making a phone call, the FaceTime icon (which is not active of course) appears on the screen next to icons like Mute, Keypad, Speaker, Contacts.

Thanks

how to enable facetime in my iphone 6 from dubai in indis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.