Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

who knows where to find direct source unlock prices for iphone?

There are many unlock websites around the web, but I am wondering, where do they get their buy prices? I mean, the supplier of their supplier.. the direct source... I was told, that only apple is the direct source for unlocking an iphone... someone knows? Do I have to buy an access to unlock them?

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 9:33 AM

Only the carrier the iPhone is locked to can legally and legitimately unlock an iPhone. Apple will not do it. All those unlock websites are usually scams or hacks, and you should stay away from them.

Most Carriers will do it for free if you meet their unlocking requirements, which usually involve being a customer in good standing with no outstanding balance with them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 9:33 AM in response to quijanoj

Only the carrier the iPhone is locked to can legally and legitimately unlock an iPhone. Apple will not do it. All those unlock websites are usually scams or hacks, and you should stay away from them.

Most Carriers will do it for free if you meet their unlocking requirements, which usually involve being a customer in good standing with no outstanding balance with them.

who knows where to find direct source unlock prices for iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.