Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My app store refuse to downlaod any program and didn't sign in

MY app store refyse to download programs and sidn't sign in ?!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:45 AM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 6:32 AM in response to Dr.dexster

Howdy there Dr.dexter,

It sounds like you are unable to sign into the iTunes and App Stores, and so you cannot download any apps. I would start by quitting the Settings, App Store, and iTunes Store apps:

Force an app to close in iOS

1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

When you have done that restart the device and that should allow you to log into your account so you can download your apps. :

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

My app store refuse to downlaod any program and didn't sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.