Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 snatched

after snatching'I erased my iPhone without reading that I cant be located after being erased in my "in my find my iPhone app" it is displaying there that this iPhone will be erased when it will turn on and switched to Internet ...(iPhone erased pending).please h velp as I want to locate my phone and my phone is still linked to my apple id and I have still not removed it

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 8:03 AM

Sorry, but the erase command cannot be rescinded once it has been issued. It is in a Pending status waiting for the phone to come online. Once it does, it will erase the device, however, the Activation Lock will remain on the device making it useless to whomever stole it from you.

Sorry about your troubles,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 8:03 AM in response to Zaighammushtaq

Sorry, but the erase command cannot be rescinded once it has been issued. It is in a Pending status waiting for the phone to come online. Once it does, it will erase the device, however, the Activation Lock will remain on the device making it useless to whomever stole it from you.

Sorry about your troubles,

GB

iPhone 6 snatched

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.