Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages document How to send via a different email address

I use Pages on my Mac for a lot of business letters but when I click the share button - Send a copy - I only get the choice of Mail, Messages or Airdrop. how do I get Gmail as an option. I have managed to change this setting on my iPad but cannot see how to change it on the Mac. I want to have the choice of sending from the Mail App and G.Mail. Any advise.

iMac, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 8:40 AM

Pages is hard-wired to use Apple Mail on the Mac. The choice of Mail agent is not a configurable setting in Pages for OS X. When the send a copy opens Apple Mail, simply set the sender selection to yourname at gmail dot com — because you have a Gmail account established in Apple Mail. That is what I have set, and use.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 8:40 AM in response to Wendylanzarote

Pages is hard-wired to use Apple Mail on the Mac. The choice of Mail agent is not a configurable setting in Pages for OS X. When the send a copy opens Apple Mail, simply set the sender selection to yourname at gmail dot com — because you have a Gmail account established in Apple Mail. That is what I have set, and use.

Pages document How to send via a different email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.