Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me,I'm having a big problem with my ipad!

I brought an Ipad 4 with extended warranty and accidentally the screen broke so i took it to a service from apple store and they just told me that they couldn't fix the screen bc they don't work with repair,so i decided to leave it like that bc they also told me that the warranty wouldn't be valid if i fixed the glass broken out of their assistance store. ( I can't fix it but they don't work with repair ?! and my warranty was about $200 dollars! ). Five months passed and on 25th of july,my ipad had a system problem! The apple appears on the screen but the ipad doesn't turn on and it can't even recognize the itunes when i try to restore. I took it to a service from apple again and they said there's no way to fix the ipad's problem and they couldn't give me a new one bc the screen is broken but my warranty is still on validity ?! so they can't fix the screen and i can't fix it out of their assistence's store,and i can't even get a new one bc the screen is broken,what? i simply don't have what to do. I'm from Brazil and the ipad here is $1.000 dollars,i worked hard to get one and i really don't know what to do. I tried to solve the problem here (Brazil) but everyone simply rejected the call. The Brazil's support isn't working and the apple in having many problems in court bc of the injustice with their customers. You guys are my only and last hope,help me,please! I don't wanna lose my ipad that i worked hard to get.

iPad

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 8:23 AM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 9:09 AM in response to claramiranda

Screen breakage is not covered under the warranty. When you broke the screen on the iPad you probably cause other internal damage that is showing up now. Your best option is to return to the Apple store and pay the Out of Warranty Fee to have the iPad replaced. You will receive an identical model to the one you have for substantially less than a new one.

Help me,I'm having a big problem with my ipad!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.