Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover deleted notes from a backup without doing a full restore? Basically I lost notes, and have them in old backups

Basically, I have lost some important notes somehow. All of my notes vanished one day, not sure how that happened but anyway. I have a 5c, and the notes are in old backups so I know I can just do a restore to backup and get them however I have contacts and other stuff that I would lose if I did that (because I entered them after the last backup). Is there any way to select notes only during a restore from backup so that I don't wipe all of the other info? Thanks for the help-

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 10:21 AM

5 replies

Jul 28, 2015 10:29 AM in response to Jman85

YYou can't pick and choose what is restored from back up, but if it's just contacts that are holding you back from doing a restore to back up there is an app on the App Store called My Contacts Backup lets you save your contacts. You could import pictures and videos directly to the computer as well.

Can I recover deleted notes from a backup without doing a full restore? Basically I lost notes, and have them in old backups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.