Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod into recovery mode only

iPod recovery mode enter only by mistake. This will discharge the battery and when connected to the charger went into recovery mode I have a lot of information that can not lose as they exit recovery mode without affecting my files. and leaving only probe hours in recovery mode and not pluck and use the trick with the buttons but nothing yet

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 9:37 AM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Leo Stanley

Hey Leo,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, your iPod touch is in recovery mode and you want to know to know how to exit recovery mode without losing any of the data on the device. The article linked below provides a lot of great information about recovery mode that should help you resolve the issue.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you put your device into recovery mode by mistake, restart it. Or you can wait 15 minutes and your device will exit recovery mode by itself.

Use iTunes to restore your device. Restoring in recovery mode will erase your device. If you previously synced with iTunes or iCloud, you might be able to restore from your backup.

Take care.

iPod into recovery mode only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.