Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my IPHONE 5 wont charged after updating to IOS 8.4

my IPHONE 5 wont charged after updating to IOS 8.4. I have bought two genuine cables and charger, i thought that could be the problem, once it charged and now it's not opening at any case just showing a whole red drain battery life ... my 89% business has stopped because of apple .. i dont understand when you guys have such smart and genius people onboard to apple company why dont you check before releasing an update? why do PEOPLE or the consumer suffer and test your **** BETA update? i am sorry i am a big fan of apple but i guess you guys are just choosing to move another Mobile System .. * Sigh* wish we had Steve Job alive ... you guys are just ruining this Apple Company for nothing ...

kindly tell me a solution for it ? what to do ??

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 10:49 AM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 8:41 AM in response to mediamaks

Hey mediamaks,

If you are having an issue with being unable to charge your iPhone, I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article - If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Some of the steps you have already done, such as trying a different charger or cable. There is no need to repeat those tests.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing.

my IPHONE 5 wont charged after updating to IOS 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.