Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two apple id and apple music dilemma

I am from Turkey and my main id is turkish account and That why I cannot use apple music.(Didnt start in Turkey) But I live in Greece and have also an apple id from Greece store and can have apple music acces.But I will go back my country soon.If I start using apple music with my Greek account Will I have a problem? Because İt warns me that I cant transfer it for 3 months.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:40 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 1:06 PM in response to mehmetduhan

You will have to wait 90 days to add the first ID back on the machine. This means would not be able to purchase any new content on the device using that ID and may have issues updating apps and such. Generally speaking, attempting to use more than one ID for the same purpose on a device is more trouble than it is worth.

I didn't say anything about "device Transfer" so no idea what you mean.

Two apple id and apple music dilemma

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.