Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone has old act. info, my computer the new info,i had the phone sync to the comp can't get new info on phone

i have an i4s os ver 7.1.2 (11D257) i needed to change my act. info, new email and password i synced my computer on itunes and made the change, every thing went well i thought, but when i disconnected from the computer the phone still has old act. info and i do not know how to change the phone.

i can enter the new act. info on the phone but it does not stick as soon as i close out and try to log in to itunes on the phone it has the old email and will not except any password, thank you, Frustrated, Rocky Fingers. ps, computer is win 7 home prem.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2, Need to add account category.

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:38 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 9:50 AM in response to Rocky Fingers

Greetings Rocky Fingers,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, it sounds like you may need to sign out of the different services on your iPhone that were previously being used by a different Apple ID. To sign out of these services, such as iTunes & App Store, please use the instructions located in the attached article below. After signing out, you will then be able to sign in with the correct Apple ID and password.

Sign in with a different Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

my phone has old act. info, my computer the new info,i had the phone sync to the comp can't get new info on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.