Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple/Local Music Sync

This has been an issue for a couple weeks now and try as I might, I just can't fix it. For whatever reason Apple Music hates syncing between my Mac and my iPhone. Typically I add music to the library on my Mac. The issue is that even after days of waiting only some show up on my iPhone. I discovered that if I create a new playlist on my Mac with the new songs that sometimes makes them show up but not always. And then there's the issue with having to choose between Apple Music and local files. I have certain albums not available on Apple Music that are in my Mac's library, but refuse to sync with iCloud. Last night I waited 8 hours while it was "uploading" only to find that half of the files had the album artwork I chose and half did not. Not to mention only one of the three albums actually uploaded. The rest say "waiting". I'm sorry if this sounds like a giant jumble of crazy but I'm so used to Apple "just working".

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:40 PM

1 reply

Apple/Local Music Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.