Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

6/6 plus or wait for 6s ??

I'm currently using an Iphone 4 which is super old and couldn't update newer versions. It often get lagged and my mom is willing to get me a new phone which I'm super thankful for. She said if she get me this phone I would be using it till college or till I get a job to afford myself another one if I want to change, means I only have one shot. I'm currently a sophomore in highschool and I was wondering whether or not I should get the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus since I heard a lot of pros about it. Or should I wait for the 6s (if it were to come out) ?? Which phone would be better for me for long term use? I'm a typical teenager and I use my phone all the time. PLEASE HELPPP!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 12:41 PM

5 replies

Jul 28, 2015 12:51 PM in response to sixtysecsoflifeccx

1. Stay on topic. Apple Support Communities is here to help people use Apple products and technologies more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about nontechnical topics, including:
    1. Speculations or rumors about unannounced products.
    2. Discussions of Apple policies or procedures or speculation on Apple decisions.

Sorry we do not discuss or speculate on new products .

6/6 plus or wait for 6s ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.