Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A problem with itunes and credit card. HELP!

Hi! When I connected my credit card to itunes account, I've been charged in 2$ (as I know the charge is just 1$), but I haven't got them back. Has anyone faced this issue? What should I do in this case?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 11:31 PM

If it took a couple of attempts to get the card accepted by iTunes then you are likely to have been 'charged' a couple of times (each time you add or change your card or address details the temporary charge will be applied). How long ago did you add the card ? The time it takes for the charges to be removed varies by card issuer, if it's been longer than a week you could try contacting your card issuer.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 11:31 PM in response to smiletilltheend

If it took a couple of attempts to get the card accepted by iTunes then you are likely to have been 'charged' a couple of times (each time you add or change your card or address details the temporary charge will be applied). How long ago did you add the card ? The time it takes for the charges to be removed varies by card issuer, if it's been longer than a week you could try contacting your card issuer.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

A problem with itunes and credit card. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.