Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events not syncing with Exchange in ver. 8.4

I have upgraded to iOS 8.4. Our network uses Microsoft Exchange 2010. I am having two big problems. I have already contacted our network support, and they have not changed any settings on Exchange, so I'm not sure how to fix this problem.

1. When I enter a calendar event on my iPhone 6, it does not sync with Exchange; however if I enter the same information in Outlook on my computer, it syncs fine with my iPhone (computer is on the network and the phone is not). I have never had this problem before.
  2. When I accept a calendar invitation on my iPhone, it generates multiple sync errors. It does not enter the invitation on either the phone or the computer.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm not sure if I accidentally screwed up a setting or if this is a legitimate issue with iOS 8.4 (after upgrading is when the problem started).

Thanks!

Debbie

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, Microsoft Exchange 2010

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 2:15 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 4:37 PM in response to Debbiesthemes

We're having the same issue at our client site. Strangely it's only affecting one or two people running 8.4 on their phones.

On the back end, we're using Exchange 2013 ru9.

I suspect there may also be some issue with the users mailbox, as the person with the issue can sync the calendar for someone else on their phone, but not their own.

Any ideas would definitely help!

Calendar events not syncing with Exchange in ver. 8.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.