Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone gets unpluged while extracting the software and when i try to get recovery mode again itune does found iphone and restoring get faild

my iphone gets unpluged while extracting the software and when i try to get recovery mode again itune does found iphone and restoring get faild

please help me

iPhone 4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 10:48 AM

Hi mohammedabrar,

It sounds as though you're trying to restore your iPhone, but it's disconnecting before the process completes. We've a couple articles that can help get your iPhone successfully restored.

The first article provides a number of basic steps that can help with the restore process.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Additionally, we've an article that can help prevent your iPhone from getting disconnected before the process is completed.

Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 10:48 AM in response to mohammedabrar

Hi mohammedabrar,

It sounds as though you're trying to restore your iPhone, but it's disconnecting before the process completes. We've a couple articles that can help get your iPhone successfully restored.

The first article provides a number of basic steps that can help with the restore process.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Additionally, we've an article that can help prevent your iPhone from getting disconnected before the process is completed.

Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.