Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I've sold my apple to a person and I forgot to take my Apple ID off will they be able to purchase anything on the Apple TV

Hi, I've sold my apple to a person and I forgot to take my Apple ID off will they be able to purchase anything on the Apple TV

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 2:41 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 9:04 PM in response to albert42440

albert42440 wrote:

It is possible. You should change your AppleID password and go into you account under iTunes and deactivate that device on your account. If you want an extra layer of protection you could remove the credit card on your account for a while. You would not be able to make any purchase either until you re-add it, but you also know they can't.

There are other issues beside buying content. They might be able to access your content. So if you use iCloud your photos might be showing up, music, podcasts, TV Shows, etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.