Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails

there is an Error Posting when I open my email account. "CONNECTION TO THE SERVER FAILED." The only problem is...I receive all my emails. How do I make this annoying alert Go Away?? Thanks much....Eugene

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 11:05 AM

Howdy Eugene,

I see from your post that you're getting the error message "connection to the server failed" when trying to access Mail on your iPad. If you have a Gmail account then I'd like you to follow the first article linked below. For all other account types please follow the steps in the second article below.

Gmail account cannot get or send email in iOS - Apple Support

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 11:05 AM in response to nonozec

Howdy Eugene,

I see from your post that you're getting the error message "connection to the server failed" when trying to access Mail on your iPad. If you have a Gmail account then I'd like you to follow the first article linked below. For all other account types please follow the steps in the second article below.

Gmail account cannot get or send email in iOS - Apple Support

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers.

Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.