Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.2.0 won't sync music to iPod 5?

I bought my iPod 5th gen. about a year ago, had no problems! I recently downloaded IOS (8.4?) to my iPod, the update with the new Apple Music service. I also updated my computer's iTunes to 12.2.0 (im not a huge updater-i hate change lol) Now that I've updated everything, I connected my iPod to my computer to download some music and my computer didn't recognize the device. When I downloaded the music finally, the album cover art and the artists got mixed and matched, i.e. my Amy Winehouse album had Sam Smith cover art (?????)

In trying to fix that problem I deleted all of my music from my iPod, and tried to sync it again. Now nothing is syncing to my iPod at all, meaning whenever I hit the "Sync" button when I'm under the music tab, it goes directly to step 4 on the top of my page and does nothing. Sometimes after a few tries of syncing the iPod, an error will show up saying "Cannot sync iPod, error -54.

I have Windows 8! I have absolutely no music on my iPod now. Please help!

Windows 8

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 2:17 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes 12.2.0 won't sync music to iPod 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.