Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto Lock

When I'm on hold with an automated system and my iPhone auto lock kicks in I can't get my lighted screen back. The only way to get out of the black screen is to reboot, hanging up on the call. Anyone else having similar issues? Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2015 12:12 PM

Hello Joel,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, your iPhone 6 only displays a blank black screen while on some calls. Take a look at the article linked below, which describes a similar issue, and try the troubleshooting tips that it provides.

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

So long.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2015 12:12 PM in response to joelfromwest hollywood

Hello Joel,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I understand correctly, your iPhone 6 only displays a blank black screen while on some calls. Take a look at the article linked below, which describes a similar issue, and try the troubleshooting tips that it provides.

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

So long.

Auto Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.