Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the Iphone 7 really coming out in 2016?

Hi everyone,

i want to buy an Iphone because i have an old one and before i buy it, i wanted to be sure that the rumors about the new Iphone coming out aren't true.

So if the new one is coming out, i'll just wait..

can anybody tell me more about thing please?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 3:54 PM

Apple is not in the habit of announcing releases ahead of time so a rumour will be just that until Apple announces something. They have said nothing about a new iPhone this year let alone next.

We are not allowed to speculate on Apple's plans for the future on this forum. so cannot say whether they will or will not.

However, Apple has in the past released a new iPhone version every year without fail since 2007. Take from that what you will.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2015 3:54 PM in response to Franci_col97

Apple is not in the habit of announcing releases ahead of time so a rumour will be just that until Apple announces something. They have said nothing about a new iPhone this year let alone next.

We are not allowed to speculate on Apple's plans for the future on this forum. so cannot say whether they will or will not.

However, Apple has in the past released a new iPhone version every year without fail since 2007. Take from that what you will.

Is the Iphone 7 really coming out in 2016?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.