Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I download songs from iTunes match on my computer but they do not download or show up on my phone, why?

songs on my computer do not show up on my phone

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 3:41 PM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2015 6:21 PM in response to KDuko

If your computer shows music which isn't visible on your 5S device, maybe "iCloud Music Library" is not turned on in Settings>Music. If that does not resolve your issue, maybe your iPhone is only showing locally stored music on the device and not showing what's in your iTunes Match cloud because the "Show All Music" is not enabled. This would cause that to happen as well. Prior to the IOS 8.4 update, this option was in settings under music but now it's within the music app itself. Open the music app. and use the drop down menu where you choose Artist, Album, Compilation views and scroll to the bottom "Music Available Offline". This must be turned off to see all the music on your computer. Signing out of your account and then signing back in with your Apple ID may be helpful if none of the foregoing seems to work. Hope this works for you.

I download songs from iTunes match on my computer but they do not download or show up on my phone, why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.