Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My call log is showing up on other peoples phones that I share a icloud account with

Since the last update my call log is showing up on other phones that I share an Icloud account with. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have already gone into my settings and turned off Handoff on all of the phones that share my icloud account.

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 4:18 PM

1 reply

Jul 28, 2015 4:28 PM in response to christinaaleman01

This is not a problem, it is normal. Most people want their data to show up on their other devices by using their iCloud / Apple ID. If you want privacy, you will need your own Apple ID and, if you want to share your purchases, photos etc with others, you will need family sharing. Family sharing cannot however be used to circumvent the user licenses of music and apps. Sharing apps, music, video with others not in your family is illegal. Maybe there is an exception or two like for education but for the most part it is illegal.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing Terms and Conditions

My call log is showing up on other peoples phones that I share a icloud account with

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.