Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos stored on iCloud will not load on iPhone 5s

Hi everyone,

I am using iCloud to backup my photos and videos. When I try to watch older videos on my iPhone, the spinning loader symbol appears and on the bottom right there is a pie symbol that fills up showing the download progress. Unfortunately, the pie only fills up to a quarter and the spinning loader symbol continues to spin. This goes on forever. None of my videos older than a couple weeks will load. When I try to access them on my Macbook Pro, the pie fills up all the way and I am able to watch them. Seems to be an iOS issue with iCloud?

How can access the videos on my phone? I've tried restarting the phone, logging out and in of iCloud, and have even tried sharing the videos via iMessage to see if that would load the video (iOS just tells me that there was a problem loading the video). Nothing works.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

Tony

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 4:53 PM

There are no replies.

Videos stored on iCloud will not load on iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.