Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant delete imported photos

Photos from my computer were accidentally imported to my phone causing my phone to have no memory available. I tried to connect to iTunes to delete the photos, but it doesn't show that photos are on my device. Is there a way to get these photos off of my phone without returning my phone to factory settings?

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 6:04 PM

3 replies

Jul 28, 2015 6:14 PM in response to nmiller430

We would need a lot more info from you to help:

1. What OSx or computer are you running on?

2. Are you running Photos or iPhoto, or some other photo app?

3. Are you using iCloud Photo Library?

4. What do you mean they were "accidently" imported to your phone

5. What iOS are you running on your phone?

6. What kind of phone are we talking about?

GB

Jul 28, 2015 6:35 PM in response to gail from maine

I have an iPhone 6 and my daughter was trying to backup my photos on my computer, but instead she imported photos from my computer to my phone. My phone is running on version 8.0 because I don't have enough memory to update software. When I go into my photo app on my phone it shows that there were photos imported from my computer, but I don't have the option to delete them. I have connected my phone to my hp computer and my daughters mac and each time in ITunes when my phone is connected it doesn't even show photos under the on my device heading.

Jul 28, 2015 6:44 PM in response to nmiller430

We need to know exactly what your daughter did to "import" photos to your phone. Where did she "import" them from? Are you certain she didn't sync them via iTunes, because that is how photos normally get put on a phone.

However, as I asked before, if you are using iCloud Photo Library and Photos on Yosemite on your Mac, then that would be a different matter.

Can't help without the very specific information I'm asking you about.

Cheers,

GB

Cant delete imported photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.