Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch 5g apple music's music video crashes

Hello.

IPod touch 5th gen music app crashes every time on the dot @55seconds into playing apple music service's music videos.

I tried to reboot and even factory reset the ios 8.4 but still... 55seconds of music video playback and crash into home screen.

Beats1 radio and apple music audio content play just fine.

What to do?

(please don't say: get itouch6g or an iphone..."they" should've just launch apple music for every intended platform from the get go)

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 11:17 PM

2 replies

Jul 29, 2015 1:37 PM in response to lllaass

I reseted that ipod earlier without connecting it to mac and it was that 55seconds crash....

Now after restoring ipod with mac's itunes, the music video crash is more random, but I haven't been able to watch one full music video without crashing...

And what's more depressing is that i found out that my ipad air2 is even worse when trying to play apple music's videos...

Every single one of the paid (and allmost every free) video services i have ever used on my current and previously owned ios devices have worked and do wok flawlessly.

It's hard to belive how badly apple has screwed this music video streaming up... if it indeed does work as "good" for others as it does for me...

No biggie, but still... it is annoying to find out that some part of subscribed service is broken.

It's yet only free trial period though, hope they'll get this working.

ipod touch 5g apple music's music video crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.