Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty Of iPhone 6 in Indonesia

Hello, my name is Terence and I'm from Indonesia.

I'm using iPhone 6 since 22th March 2015. A week ago my phone dropped and the lcd is cracked, but the touchscreen is fine. Now I want to replace it with the new LCD, the original one from Apple. When I asked Apple Indonesia, they said they can't handle iPhone 6 in Indonesia and they asked me to go to the iPhone distributor (In this case the distributor is TAM by Erajaya). When I go to the distributor they said they can't fix it and they offered me a new iPhone with unreasonable price (They gave me Rp.600.000,- cut price from the original price, which is Rp.10.900.000,-). So I search on the internet and I found this :

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/repair/screen-damage/

Now I want to ask, Is this policy can be claimed in Indonesia? (I'm okay if I must pay US 109 for the new original LCD because it's my error) If it can, who can I call to claim this apple policy?

Thanks. I appreciate for all your help.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 28, 2015 9:43 PM

There are no replies.

Warranty Of iPhone 6 in Indonesia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.